In this section of the RPA tutorial, we will learn RPA Benefits and their usage in various industries.
RPA Benefits/Why RPA?
There are lots of benefits of using RPA, we have listed those below:
- RPA bots are scalable and they integrate across domains and platforms
- They reduce human errors, are compliant and consistent.
- RPA can reduce operational costs by automating repetitive high-volume tasks.
- RPA bots operate with consistent speed and improve productivity at regular intervals of time.
- Only teach your bots how to do and what to do and they will work for you 24/7 without a break 😊.
- It improves customer experience (NPS) by providing prompt and accurate resolution (it follows rules).
- Optimize labor costs, increase capacity.
- Increase speed, accuracy (100%), and availability (24 hours x 365 days).
- Improve compliance, controls, and audit-ability.
- Deliver business intelligence.
- Enable digital transformation.
- Enhance employee morale.
Below are the industries that use RPA for some of their processes.
|Mortgage||Loan Process, Underwriting, etc.|
|Financial Services||Fraud Claims, Cards activation|
|Telecom||Order Management, Reporting|
|BPO||Invoice Processing & Customer experience|
|Insurance||Claims processing, Compensation|
|Healthcare||Reports, Reconciliation, Bills processing|
|Public Sector||Metro, New application process|
|Shipping||Order processing, Invoice processing|
Hope the RPA benefits and usage are clear. In the next section, we will explain the RPA life cycle.